Your Very Own Enneagram Valentine!
What do the 9 types of people want for Valentine’s Day? Here are some suggestions about what you can give your Valentine. Or you can send this blog to someone who needs a hint as to what to give YOU. You can put this on your website or FB page too. See a larger image below!
- The Perfectionist wants to be assured he/she is a good person.
- The Helper wants appreciation, sweet gestures (perfume, candy), and lots of love.
- The Achiever wants something to help with his/her appearance.
- The Romantic wants to be assured your love is here to stay.
- The Observer wants the day to go on pretty much as usual.
- The Questioner would like to feel more secure and safe.
- The Adventurer wants a fun surprise.
- The Asserter wants to really live it up.
- The Peace Seeker wants a little of the good things life has to offer.
See wagele.com for Wagele books on the Enneagram for every age and need. These and her Beethoven Enneagram CD make good Valentine gifts.