discusses the nine types of parents
Have you considered the following questions?
- – Could pushing your particular child to be a leader be doing more harm than good?
- – Are you aware of how your display (or lack of display) of emotions impacts your particular child?
- – Do you know that a frown from a parent can devastate one type of child, yet have little effect on another?
- – Have you ever thought that holding your child may help your child behave more than isolating him or her?
- – Are you aware that some children need relatively firm limits while others need room and flexibility?
The Enneagram of Parenting will help you answer these questions
and give you insight into related issues.
This book is used by teachers also for help with learning styles.
Next: About the author.
Return to: The Enneagram of Parenting Page